In Appraisals, Auctions, Buyers Advocacy, Buyers Advocate Melbourne, Buyers Agent Melbourne, Continued Professional Development, COVID19, Investment Property Advisory, Master Advocates, Property Buying Information, Property Investment Seminar, Property Management, Real Estate Education, Real Estate Institute Victoria, REIV, State of the Market, Uncategorized, Vendors AdvocacyPosted
Trusted Property Advocates in Melbourne, REBAA Buyers Agents VIC State Representative – Accredited VIC Member, CEA (REIV).
‘With over 20 years real estate experience in Melbourne, Master Advocates strength is our true personal focus to deliver excellence across independent Buyers Advocacy, Vendors Advocacy and Property Management services.’
Our Advocates, we have a wide range of services. We can provide you with everything you need in order to buy, sell or lease real estate.
If you do not wish to enlist our full Buyers Advocacy, Vendors Advocacy or Property Management Services, you can obtain one or as many of the fee for service options below.
Complimentary Solicitor Pre-Purchase Contract Reviews Available
Property Auctions or Private Sale.
Auction or Private Sale Bidding Services
We provide professional Auction or Private Sale Preparation, Attendance, Negotiation and Bidding Services within Melbourne Metro suburbs and Victoria wide at an agreed fixed fee, this is on the basis of property being sourced by the client. We offer these services as an alternative option to our Comprehensive Buyers Advocacy or Vendors Advocacy Services.
Engagement and Service Fee:
An agreed fixed engagement and service fee is to be paid upfront before Auction or Private Sale Negotiation or Bidding service commencing, applicable per property service. This fee is due based on the professional service provided and not subject to a successful purchase of a property.
- From $550 including GST (Property located within a 40km Radius of the Melbourne CBD)
- From $1,100 including GST (Property located greater than a 40km Radius of the Melbourne CBD)
Plus any agreed disbursements relating to the purchase of the property and campaign.
Should we be successful with the Auction or Private Sale Negotiation and Bidding service, a subsequent success fee invoice starting from $550 including GST will be applicable (not subject to distance or location within Victoria
Should we be required to assist in preparation and due diligence checks prior to the auction date additional agreed fees may apply (Highly Recommended), including though not limited to:
- An estimated and unbiased opinion of the property and location
- Potential fair purchase price range and negotiation on terms and conditions
Assess potential capital growth of the property, current leasing value, yields and vacancy periods
- Liaise with key service providers such as building and pest inspectors, solicitors, accountants, mortgage brokers and municipalities
Detailed Comparable Market Analysis Reports, Appraisal and Pre-Purchase Due Diligence Service Fee:
A service due diligence fee (optional) starting from $550.00 including GST per property is applicable for the due diligence service based on a property prior to Auction or via Private Sale. Fee subject to change based on location in Victoria, property building and land area and due diligence required with respect to the property building, land and or location. This can be enlisted as an individual service or itemised and added to the Auction or Private Sale Bidding Engagement and Service Fee.
** Please note: If unsuccessful with the purchase of the property, these fees can be transferred and offset if client wishes to engage our Comprehensive Buyers Advocacy Service – Value Offering Package **
Detailed Market Analysis Reports and Pre-Purchase Due Diligence.
We collate, arrange and assess important comparable sales data and history within the surrounding area of the prospective property.
An assessment inspection will be conducted by Master Advocates and a written appraisal for both the estimated achievable current sales and leasing market price range will be provided. This will also include:
- Assessment of potential capital growth of the property, current leasing value, yields and vacancy periods
- Liaising with key service providers such as building and pest inspectors, solicitors, accountants, mortgage brokers and municipalities.
- Providing an opinion of a maximum proposed fair purchase price range
We will also consider your individual situation and property investment goals (for example for a First Home Buyer, EXPAT, Foreign Investor) and give you our unbiased opinion on whether the property would be a suitable purchase for you.
Should a client be interested in submitting an offer to purchase a shortlisted property, this information will be presented as a written package including a Core Logic RP Data – Comparative Market Analysis Property and Suburb Report for consideration.
Service Fee: If you wish to enlist this service only, a fee from $550.00 including GST per property is applicable.
Buyer Coaching Service
A Comprehensive Buyer Coaching Service is available to be provided by Mark Errichiello a Licensed Estate Agent and experienced Buyers Agent who is an authority in property negotiation and possesses many years of practice in the real estate industry since the year 2000. The coaching service will be delivered in a one to one mentoring style once a criteria and needs versus wants consultation has been established to assist with the effective implementation of research, tools and industry resources to assess opinion of fair purchase price and negotiating methods for Auction or Private Sale in the current market place and the buyers achievable purchase budget. The Buyers Agent will attend three (3) property inspections in person with the client to provide mentoring and assessment education, tips and advice which will establish the personal tools and skills the buyer will need to possess to assist with future property search, assessment and acquisitions.
Service Fee: A coaching service fee calculated as an agreed dollar amount including GST per property purchase is applicable.
First Home Buyers Assistance
We at Master Advocates recognise that there are many buyers in need of assistance when navigating and negotiating the current real estate market. When it comes to our clients purchasing the right property, leveraging from our personal experience is what they need. Having worked and invested in the real estate industry, which dates back since the year 2000, our knowledge and skills to strategically assist in the search, selection and negotiation of purchase price terms and conditions will be an advantage to any type of buyer. However there is no type of buyer in greater need of the value and benefits that we can provide than the First Home Buyer.
For all First Home Buyers (FHB), we are happy to offer our comprehensive Buyers Advocacy Service, with a 25% discount on our engagement fee for FHB’s to be guaranteed at the lower range of our current agreed dollar amount for service. The engagement fee IS offset from the total comprehensive Buyers Advocacy success fee.
The purchase/success fee for FHB’s can be arranged to be paid on a payment plan or installment method to our company or at the settlement of the successful purchase to assist with the financing/mortgage lending needs, exclusive to First Home Buyers.
We genuinely want to put forward our best efforts to assist the First Home Buyer. This will be extended as a perpetual offer.
For further information or to arrange a no obligation consultation, contact us.
We provide complimentary annual property portfolio reviews for our property investor clients, or available on a fee for service basis.
Service Fee: If you wish to enlist this service only, a fee from $550.00 including GST per property is applicable. Our Portfolio Review Service includes:
- Assessing the property’s location, architectural style, any amendments, alterations, renovations or improvements that have been carried out or required
- Calculating capital growth since purchase and estimating the likely projected capital growth for the next 5-10 years
- Assessing leasing income, yields and the client’s current property management service
- Recommendations on whether to retain or sell each asset
- Recommendations on other property types, locations to acquire property, current trends, local demographics and demand, potential future growth and hot spot locations
In addition to what we provide in Buyers Advocacy, Vendors Advocacy and Property Management, we offer in consultation with other related industry professionals on a fee for service basis or as a Project Management liaison at a discounted service rate for our clients who have enlisted our comprehensive Buyers Advocacy, Vendors Advocacy and Property Management services:
- First Home Buyers property advisory
- Foreign Investor property advisory
- Self-Managed Super Funds in real estate property investment advisory
- EXPAT property advisory
- Interstate property advisory
- Property investment advisory
- Property relocation preparation advisory
- Renovation and Refurbishment advisory
- Land Acquisitions – Land Subdivision and Building Development Advisory
The A Team.
We have affiliated services from related industry professionals that we can liaise with on your behalf and assist in Project Management on a fee for service basis if required or as a Project Management liaison at a discounted service rate for our clients who have enlisted our comprehensive Buyers Advocacy, Vendors Advocacy and Property Management services:
- Mortgage Lending and Financial Planning
- Building and Pest Inspection
- Solicitor and Legal Administration
- Quantity Surveying and Tax Depreciation Estimate Reports
- Insurance Personal, Business, Property and Landlord Protection
- Sworn Property Valuations
- Civil and Structural Engineering
- Architectural and Drafting
- Town Planning and Building Surveying
- Building and Construction
- Project Management
- Renovation and Refurbishment
- Gardening and Landscaping
- Property Maintenance
- Property Cleaning
- Electrical Services
- Plumbing Services
- Property Vacate Removal and Relocation Services
- Professional Copywriting, Photography, Billboards, Brochures, Floor Plans